Free xml sitemap generator
Follow me on Blogarama

Friday, October 12, 2018

Car-Mart Is Just Plain Dirty! ALL LOCATIONS!



                       ASE CERTIFICATION IN ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS, BRAKES, ENGINE PERFORMANCE, AND ENGINE REPAIR




I will put my reputation on the line servicing cars and trucks for over 30 years when I say Car-mart is selling flooded cars to the unsuspecting customers. Car-mart swaps out old used parts at the last minute just to get that sale. Please stay away from these people, they are crooks! I am a certified buyer and a certified reviewer. 

My Beautiful 2012 Mazda 3 Paid $9000 Cash!
Within 3 months I was taken for a 2012 Mazda 3, $500 Cash, and a 2010 Mitsubishi I was purchasing from car-mart. THATS OVER $20,000! 

Car-Mart does not reply to the Better Business Bureau which is the reason car-mart has an 'F' rating with the BBB. Consumer Affairs also gets no-replies from car-mart. The Missouri Attorney Generals office is still waiting for their replies regarding my complaint.

 Not once have they offered to come to the table to get this worked out!






tags:2012-mazda-3,64503,816-2057077,Better-Business- Bureau,consumer-affairs,drive-easy  

No comments:

Post a Comment