Free xml sitemap generator
Follow me on Blogarama

Friday, July 13, 2018

CAR-MART BUY HERE PAY HERE

CAR-MARTS BUY HERE PAY HERE just sounds cheap! They throw the cheapest parts on your car just to sell it to you. Once you drive it off the lot its your problem now. They clean up the mud under the car and in the engine compartment to hide the flooded damage. I know because I found mud once I got home. Any place that advertises buy here payhere BEWARE and stay away. Used Car Lots are bad news. You are just buying someone elses problem. The maintanance on the vehicle has never been kept up to date such as, Timing Belt every 60,000 miles, coolant flushn fill once a year, fuel filter once a year, oyxgen sensor every 60,000 miles, Transmission Fluid changed every 30,000 miles, Sparkplugs every 2 years. As you can see Car-Marts Buy Here Pay Here is ripping you off.

2012 mazda mazda3
2012 Mazda 3
Never trade in a nice car. You will never get it back. I traded in a $10,000 2012 Mazda 3 and a $500 down payment to show good faith. I never received a cent back. All this was taken in 3 months!This Mazda was well taken care with $600 worth of tires.

I read afterwards they take Farm Animals for trade ins!
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment