Free xml sitemap generator
Follow me on Blogarama

Monday, May 7, 2018

Car-Mart-Junk Review in Saint Joseph Missouri UPDATE

Have you ever wondered how you can find a reputable used car place. Such as a buy here pay here kinda place. I know most of these places store junk on their lots like car-mart of 2504 S Belt Hwy, St Joseph, MO 64503,(8162057077). They advertise, "Search a large selection of quality used cars with flexible financing options regardless of your credit history at car-mart.com.". One Review reported they took a used x-box and took it as a trade in. This may sound cool but if you think about it, who would accept used x-boxes for trade in? In my opinion, this sounds real low class and shady.These guys or ladies at this location, St.Joseph Mo., was given a lot more credit when I spotted a Mitsubishi I wanted. I did not have a x-box to trade to them but I used my Very Nice 2012 Mazda 3 which the previous 6 months I paid close to $9,000 for! I made the first $500 payment on time then called to let Car-mart of St. Joseph Mo. know the taxes and Insurance was way more higher than expected. I let them know, (Car-Mart of St. Joseph Mo. 64503 location) that I may be a little late on my second payment. That is when it all started and they showed me what kind of shady and low class they are. They called me 3 times a day for a week straight! I saw them stalking my home and every location I visited! Not only did they keep my $500 payment but REPOSSED THE 2010 MITSUBISHI AND KEPT MY TRADE IN THE 2012 MAZDA 3. Please visit my blog at, Car-Mart-Junk
Car-Mart-Junk STALKERS-Drive Easy
for the rest of the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment